What my clients are saying:
I have worked with Rolanda for over 20 years and she has never wavered in her outstanding level of customer service and advocacy. She has helped me in every service she provides and I am more than happy to refer her to anyone needing her services.
Owner, W2 Insight, Inc.
I strongly recommend Rolanda’s small business financial coaching program. If you want to drastically increase your business profits, Rolanda helps by making your finances clear and developing a financial strategic plan.
K Patrice Williams
Owner, 123+TM Agency
Rolanda Wilson gives two engaging presentations for Business Owners, Chambers, Rotary’s and Associations:
- 3 Numbers every business owner needs to know to EXPLODE their business profits.
- HOW DID I GET HERE? – Step 1 in my program “5 Steps to Your Financial Freedom” program. You will walk away with a greater understanding of you money relationship.
Rolanda Wilson is the founder and owner of Sound Investments, Inc. She provides financial services through Small Business Coaching and full service Real Estate Sales and Property Management. As a Broker with the California Bureau of Real Estate, a Small Business Owner, and a HUD Certified Housing Counselor, Rolanda has over 25 years’ experience in financial and real estate services.
In August 2015, Rolanda was installed as the President of the Women’s Council of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers. As President, she launched Fundamental Investments in Real Estate Management (FIRM) ® which is a mentorship program that targets low to moderate income high school teenagers (ages 16 – 18). The goal is to increase the awareness of the importance of understanding finances; demonstrate how finances play a major role in success as an adult; preparing for the job market; positioning for success as a future homeowner; and increasing sustainable and responsible homeownership for their families.
It is Rolanda’s passion to empower women business owners to live the life they desire while running a profitable business and maintaining their family responsibilities.
Summary of Qualifications:
- Founder/Owner of Sound Investments, Inc.
- Small Business Financial Coach
- Real Estate Broker providing full service real estate and property management services
- President of the Women’s Council of the National Association of Real Estate Brokers
- Founded FIRM –Mentorship program for disadvantaged teenagers
- Over 25 years Financial Experience
- Over 14 years Real Estate Experience
- Certified Tax Preparer & Notary